Friday, August 27, 2010

8/27 Flippy Flop

Block I and the Block II will be flip flopping lessons today. This means that Block I will be working on their movies and Block II will be comparing and contrasting electronic and hardcopy text. :)

During Block I, I walked around and started personally reviewing the students' videos and giving them specific feedback on their products. The morning group will be taking the laptops home this weekend, with my suggestions for what to fix, and the expectation is for the students' products to be practically perfect when they walk into class on Monday. Monday will be our first mentoring meeting between the Alpha and Beta class. The Alphas will be providing the Betas with feedback on their products. The students will then have a week to make their revisions and be able to contact their Alpha mentor prior to me assessing their video.

No comments:

Post a Comment