Wednesday, August 18, 2010

8/18

The DLC reflected two different processes today. In Block I, the students got to experience the DLC in installation/password mode and Block II got to work through the installed tools. There will be a flip flop on some days where one group does the grunt work, so that they can learn the steps of the grunt work, and the other group gets to reap the benefits earlier.

Block I focused on communication/conference tools.
Block II focused on the communication/conference tools plus the Google interface.

I have entered and emailed all the email addresses that students turned in to me. Check your email and give me a reply, so that I know that it went through. We will have Block II's parents entered tomorrow.


Miss Bailin's DLC7 Web Site Address: http://sites.google.com/a/pvlearners.net/dlc7/
Please email Miss Bailin @ebailin@pvlearners.net. That is the address for parent and student communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment